CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The dreaded question: What is a DRY fast?...n/m O/T

Unfettered_moth Views: 9,663
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,039,295

Re: The dreaded question: What is a DRY fast?...n/m O/T

Hey Andrew! I am on day two of Water Fasting right now and I decided to drink as little water as I needed, having read about dry fasting and wanting to kinda give it a light swing. I found that I have not had to drink hardly any water; my body simply doesn't desire it. What I noticed was that after a run my tongue felt parched (I am also recovering from a cold) so I dampened it with water, but still, for the past two days I have not felt the urge to drink at all. Which makes me think that a dry fast might be something I will persue in future fasts. As it stands now, I haven't dranken more then five small sips of water in two days, and I feel perfectly fine, and even feel like I could have avoided water entirely had I been willing.

I definitely enjoy hearing about your experiences with dry fasting. I actually feel great today, and I wonder if it's because I severely limited my water intake, in comparison to my other Water Fasts where it was gulped and guzzled. I enjoy the feeling of emptiness I have right now. It feels more normal to me during a fast. Plus I have the suspicion that water in my belly can trigger hunger. I have not felt a single hunger pang since I began and I think it's because I have scarcely put anything into my stomach at all. Makes one wonder...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)