CureZone   Log On   Join
Well I faced this....sort of....

Views: 2,267
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 104,007

Well I faced this....sort of....

When I went back to college to get a Masters degree, they refused to let me in unless I got a certain vaccination. I said I'd sign a waiver, or do anything else they wanted me to do. Even promised to get my attorney to draw up a contract.

They flat out refused and didn't even let me into the building until one of their nurses had injected me in front of their eyes.

Of course, I could've just refused to attend the school, but it wasn't realistic for me since I had left my job and family just to attend school. I wasn't about to change the path of my future just for a stupid injection.

I guess this isn't exactly militant force, but I do think I was forced more subtly against my will. I still remember the feeling of desperation when that toxic cocktail was pushed into my bloodstream.

That out of control feeling was something horrible, and I sincerely hope nobody has to face that in their lifetime.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)