CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: skin hatching with some aggressive foe...

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 2,278
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,029,196

Re: skin hatching with some aggressive foe...

Sunwitch - Thank you so much for your replies to my message. I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've been very very ill and am just starting to feel a bit better and getting back to reading/posting on CZ. I've been suffering some type of brain toxicity - whether through a combination of prescribed meds that finally caused a buildup in my system, from parasites and possible die off, from reaction to all that, from mentally breaking down from it all, or who knows, maybe something that isn't being considered. But if I undertand the question you asked your guides - and the answers they provided - it would seem the bottom line is to remember we have to love ourselves and trust ourselves no matter what. Is that correct? I think I lost that for quite some time and I'm just working on getting that back. If that makes any sense. If I may, do you think I'm headed in the right direction? Thanks alot! Katherine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)