CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: necrotic degenerated mass

firedawg911 Views: 2,067
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 104,205

Re: necrotic degenerated mass

I believe that using a castor oil pack above your affected area will help you tremendously. There is a lot of information available on the internet. Basically it involves creating a "pack" by saturating three layers of 12"x12" cotton or wool flannel with cold-pressed cator oil and then placing it on the affected area. It works best if you apply an electric heating pad or hot water bottle over the pack. You will need to put a piece of plastic between the heating pad/water bottle and the "pack" to keep them from getting dirty. I use the plastic bags you get at the grocery store. They are a perfect fit for my heating pad and they are disposable. Leave the "pack" on for about 1-1 1/2 hours. Rinse the area afterward with 2 quarts of warm water with 2 tsps. of baking soda. There is also a Castor Oil Therapy Forum here on the curezone. Castor oil has been successfully utilized for hundreds of years for a wide array of conditions. I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)