CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: any idea what this might be?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

jessesmom1987 Views: 1,516
Published: 14 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,042,054

Re: any idea what this might be?

It's what I call "fluke chunks" or baby flukes- as you said, they are solid, they don't mash up- and they are pink to red in color. Look for "rolled up tomato skin" looking things too, that are red.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

1.078 sec, (1)