CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 'Fruity Vegetables' and Fish Reduce Asthma and Allergies

Palaecro Views: 1,530
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 963,668

Re: 'Fruity Vegetables' and Fish Reduce Asthma and Allergies

So in short take an abundance of Omega 3s and Beta-Carotene rich foods, both of which will reduce inflammation. I read somewhere that Inuits and Japanese have the best health worldwide and longest lifespans due to their massive intake of Omega3s a day through all the raw fish consumption something around 10grams a day. That would be like taking 15+ Fish Oil pills in some cases. Stick to Liquid Oil format and I'd suggest about 3x the daily suggested serving for the first 4 weeks and see the response, then gradually decreasing to the daily serving and if you notice a worsening of symptoms then go back up to the previously higher dose.

Of course like anything else, don't jump right in. If you do have Asthma then you could be disposed to certain unknown sensitivities. Some of which could be certain types of fish (Or even a component of Omega 3 such as the EPA or DHA, as I found out recently through muscle testing that I'm sensitive to EPA!).

So again be your best judge regarding all this, your body is unique so what you tolerate will be as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)