CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Pics of the things coming out of my eyes...can you identify?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Views: 5,957
Published: 14 years ago

Pics of the things coming out of my eyes...can you identify?

Hi there - All day today I've continued to have gel critters move about my right lower eyelid area (and upper sinus) ... and I've finally managed to remove some and save them. I'm discouraged that tonight this process is starting in my left eye, too. After much reading, I'm thinking about nematodes - possibly Ascaris or Toxocara. The picture on Wikepedia when you go to the main Nematode page has a clear gel looking worm thing...that's what I've been seeing slime along my eyelid. I can feel movement, and the only real movement I can see is that there is suddenly more "fluid" in my lower lid and the light reflection changes while looking at my unmoving face/eye.

Currently these are in "Seabreeze Astringent for Sensitive Skin" - I tried saline first thinking of course that would be helpful in the eye... then after I did it I remembered that the more salt I eat, the more crusty things come out of my eyes...so needless to say it didn't work. But Seabreeze has offered me some relief from symptoms on my face and scalp, so I figured I'd give it a try. It's a blue liquid in case you are not familiar - so some of the critters are various shades of blue. The ones just out of my eyes are clear or white. Seabreeze contains Water, SD alcohol 40-b, glycerin, benzoic acid , camphor, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, blue 1.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm seeing an opthamologist on Monday morning. My PCP is blowing me off. I sent an email and the photos to a parasitologist in Chicago that I hope will see me. Otherwise, I guess I'll take them to the health dept. I'm starting to get very worried about my eyes and brain (and body in general.) Thanks, Katherine

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/initial_critter.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/eyecritters1.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/group_photo.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/IMG_6297.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/another_group_shot.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.125 sec, (2)