CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is it that matters

Views: 2,241
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,044,963

Re: What is it that matters

"I believe there is a system in America that separates men from their wives, children from their fathers". What do you think that system is? I, a female, have observed the brokenness in so many men I work with, other men that I know, from being cut off from their children, often by the new stud the ex has moved in, who may or may not stick around for the long haul. Too many good men have come to feel they are only a paycheck; that after the seed is sown, they are no longer needed. Widowed with children at a young age, and watching my little ones, I realized that a man offers something to children that I never could; something more than a paycheck; an essence, an inner something that I lacked and they needed.
Engendered into being by both male and female, an order is shattered when children lose their father. All the widows pensions in the govt. coffers will not make up for the maimed and killed fathers in the current wars. I don't know what
system you refer to, but something isn't working.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)