CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pics of the things coming out of my eyes...can you identify?

Views: 4,664
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,045,238

Re: Pics of the things coming out of my eyes...can you identify?

Hey Shroom! No - they didn't come out blue - though that would really have been something, huh? I answered some of Tek's questions under:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1045223

They were alive - and moving - coming out. The first two last month actually somehow propelled themselves (like a slow moving slug) out of the corner of my eye. This time around I could feel the moving in my eyelid area and sinus area... I started to work on collecting without squishing. When I got the first one out (with a latex glove) I was utterly amazed that it was like 2 inches long all stretched out. I watched for movement on the latex glove and it was certainly there... I was afraid I was going to "lose" the critter - I quickly got a sterile glass jar and saline - which as I said was an error. That's why I moved to the Seabreeze as something I hoped would work to preserve it - since I had no ideas at that point about how to actually keep it alive and swimming in something. That's really what my goal was. Any ideas?

You are not the first person to say this seems like a tropical problem. I haven't been anyplace tropical since Mexico in 2002. I did have some awful bite from a bug my husband and I jokingly called "f***er bug" because it hurt terribly and I had 3 actual bites that lasted for months on my wrist. Do you think something has been hanging around in my system that long? I know certain worms can live decades. I guess I really never considered this until this moment. Huh... I'll be sure to let you know what happens!! As always, any thoughts are always appreciated!

Take care! K

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)