CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pics of the things coming out of my eyes...can you identify?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
  Views: 4,690
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,045,238

Re: Pics of the things coming out of my eyes...can you identify?

I've never had anything come out of my eyes that I've noticed, but every once in awhile I feel a little tiny movement there, usually where my bottom eyelashes start. I always assumed it was some form of mite and I solved it by rubbing my eye - the movement stops immediately. Could this be some other type of parasite?

I've been all over the world, sometimes for extended periods, so I wouldn't be surprised if I have a number of weird parasites.

I'm on my 4th gallbladder cleanse, only ~320 darkagreen stones so far (interrupting my dosage of Para-Rid and Para-Sweep that I've been on for 1.5 weeks) and today the last thing that came out after about a cup of Cholesteral or 'husk' looking debris was an uncountable number of 1/4 inch lightish white thin non-moving things. Not exactly rice size - less fat, but also a little transparent. Anyone gotten something like this after a flush? There might have been more, but the flushes are usually like diarhea and I didn't notice until the last one - completely clear fluid with these little white things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.797 sec, (1)