CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the Evil (or ludicrous) General Bert

Tony Isaacs Views: 4,843
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,048,271

Re: the Evil (or ludicrous) General Bert

You may be very right about the loon part, however the theories about the fifth column bit are hardly made up.  Certainly not made up by me - virtually everything I have posted is based on reports of others.

Of course, I would not expect you to subscribe to any conspiracy theories, other than your own made up theory of a conspiracy against the master conspirators who control world pharma and mainstream medicine, as evidenced by your incorrect opinion of Dr. Rath.

The health freedom movement has never been about money - other than the money it costs for being trapped into managed illness versus the relative pittance it takes to have managed healthy through proper nutrition, diet, lifestyle and natural alternatives.  There has never been any jealousies between the legitimate health freedom groups, but there again, I can understand you thinking so, since those you serve are all about money and very little about humanity.

Still, two points for the "loon" part, even if it did come out of your conviction that Stubblebine opposes your masters.

DQ

Crap - too late, I see that I posted with the Tony Isaacs ID,  I hate when that happens!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)