CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My personal experiment

Views: 2,095
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,048,952

Re: My personal experiment

Thank you for the nice responses.

@ Smibbe - I have tried the Budwig protocol for cancer, and I think it's awesome. She is truly a genius. I have been trying to work with my immune system first before attacking this tumor - which I stress, does not appear to be cancerous. Frankly, I think everyone on earth should be eating like Budwig advises.

There is a wonderful doctor named Simoncini in Italy who has been curing cancer using Sodium Bicarbonate (or Baking Soda). His hypothesis is that cancers are caused by fungal overgrowth. Protocols like the Budwig are successful because they attack fungal infections, and so does Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , for that matter. This Dr. Simoncini has had great success curing people of various cancers with this baking soda therapy.

It makes sense to me. Our diets have gone into the trash over the last 50 or 60 years, and the incidences of cancer in so-called advanced nations has skyrocketed right along with it. These therapies attack the direct culprit, in my opinion, rather than Western medicine's idea to attack the tumor itself.

Of course, we shall see what Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has to offer on all of this very soon. Hopefully, it's good news.

Thanks, guys.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)