CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My personal experiment

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
  Views: 2,016
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,049,130

Re: My personal experiment

Thanks to all for the continued encouragement!

@ idsfireguy - I have only recently been trying to shift my diet. As I stated in my first post, I simply went about my normal business and lived life just like anyone else, including my attitude toward diet and alcohol.

I have never had a cup of coffee in my life. Hate the stuff. I also stopped drinking soda about four years ago. I do drink tons of water already, although I am not sold on the alkalinity aspect; I don't think tap water is good for you, but distilled seems to be good enough. Who knows.

I recently went on a Water Fast for eight total days, both a five day and three day fast separated by one day. The changes to my digestive problems were remarkable, and my sinuses even cleared up fairly dramatically. I would love to go on a 21-30 day Water Fast ... but that is very difficult given my place of employment, which provides us abundant food to eat every single day. It's like working in a cornucopia.

As far as your suggestion to hit hard with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement - I am in agreement with you to a point. I would definitely be willing to do that with the stuff, but I work every single day. Given the fact that seven drops made me nauseous and diarrhetic all day, I can't imagine how dibilitated I would be after a 15 drop dosage.

Again, I reiterate that I don't think HIV is harmful to the body. Being a retrovirus, it has been shown to not harm other cells and be quite inactive in studies. In fact, to this day scientists have never isolated HIV in live blood - it always needs to be cultured first. That does not apparently mean that everything is okay - the HIV test is not specific to HIV itself, but to certain protiens found on antibodies. A proliferation of these protiens could indicate cellular damage that could lead to disease, and not related at all to HIV or some other infectious agent. Many intelligent scientists are re-evaluating the HIV=AIDS paradigm because the numbers and outworking of the illness does not make any sense after 25 years.

Regardless, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement should have the effect of killing Candida and other parasites that are sapping an overtaxed immune system and allow the body to rebound ... at least, that is what we're being promised and what we are all hoping.

As far as my ongoing protocol:

DAY 7 continued - Last night around 2am when I got home I took another 7 drop dosage and then went to bed. I took the dosage with prune juice rather than water this time. I have lots of stomach rumblings, but I fell asleep before suffering anything else. I have awakened with

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)