CureZone   Log On   Join
Great Post

ldsfireguy Views: 2,090
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,049,187

Great Post

You have obviously studies quite a bit; very interesting post.

The only thing i suggest is to add something to your distilled water. I drink distilled water too, but I raise the ph and I add a grass mixture.

At the very least, add a pinch of Real Salt or Concentrace or something. Distilled water is very empty, and very aggresive at leaching out from the body. During a water fast, this might be exactly what you want ... but probably not for everyday usage.

The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement definitely kills the HIV virus too ... they use it specifically to do this in in vitro applications, blood transfusions, and in blood cleansing via IV. So, IMO it is a good bet that it kills the HIV in vivo too.

You do have to meet the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement halfway though ... you have to study and apply as much about diet as you have about the medical/scientific aspects of the challenges you face.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)