CureZone   Log On   Join
2nd week of humaworm..have some comments...questions

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
iptumu Views: 12,387
Published: 14 years ago

2nd week of humaworm..have some comments...questions

Hey guys

Well this is my second week on humaworm. And I havnt experienced dreadful symptoms or die off symptoms. But i wish i did so i knew something is being killed.

A little bit about myself. Im a 24 year old male and ive had colitis for 2 years. The mainstream doctors have done nothing for me but telling me i will get worse. A friend told me about humaworm and the great reviews its gotten and i decided to give it a try. My entire colon has ulcers all over the place. I always have pain on the left side of my abdomen.

Here were my symptoms before humaworm. Pain on the left side of my abdomen, frequent urination after anything i drink or eat id urinate after. Tested negative for urinary tract infection. im tired and cant sleep much because i always wake up to urinate. I have an appetite but when i eat i would usually have about 2 to 3 bowl movements after. And when i flush they turn into dust or are loose. They are skinny and usually about 3 strips of skinny stool. Id get this itching all over my body also burning around the anus area after having a bowl movement also itching around the anal area. My skin color has also changed to a lighter shade.

Since using humaworm on a couple of occasions i felt burning around my throat area. Also had gas at a couple of times and i didnt feel it coming out was so fast. And thats it. But now im feeling constipated and push hard but nothing comes out. At times when it does come out its very dark. Very dark brownish but not black which is a good sign. I try to drink 8 glasses of water but i cant seem to because i cant stop urinating after 2 glasses. And i kid you not i do urinate frequently. Im also taking a multi vitamin. I try taking it every 12 hours. But at times i cant and take it every 12 hours. I ususally take it 7am and 7pm. but sometimes i take it after 8 hours because of work and stuff. At times half the stool is dark and half the stool is not. Sometimes there are just little ball like that comes out and just chunks but i never feel entirely empty. Or sometimes the stool is just plain dark brown. I havnt seen any long worms or parasites in the bowl yet.

I have one question. I take it at 7am. Am i suppose to avoid eating 5pm - 7pm. And then take it at 7pm and eat after 30 minutes. Are there any other things i can be doing to kill off any bad bacteria or parasites in me. Should be i taking more fiber. And what do i do after humaworm. Liver flush..liver cleanse?? Can i take probiotics with humaworm such as keffir.Or once humaworm is done do i take it again.

I just wanna do this right so let me know what you guys thinks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (2)