CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2nd week of humaworm..have some comments...questions

iptumu Views: 4,889
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,049,882

Re: 2nd week of humaworm..have some comments...questions

Hey Humaworm

thanks for responding. Its good to know that the dark stools are a good thing. Well the urination is extremely annoying and i can go every 5 minutes and at times it takes a long time to come out also at times its just little drops. At work i hold in for about an hour because i cant get up every 10 minutes to urinate.

Thanks for the info about the parasites. I was tested negative for parasites about two years ago and had a colonoscopy and told i have this disease which is colitis.

You mentioned i can use an enema. Im new to this so what do you recommend as an enema?? Or what do you recommend that has a laxative effect?? I drank black coffee this morning and had a bowl movement but i dont feel empty.

Also after this is over do you recommend i do something else?? Such as another cleanse...or liver cleanse..or anything along those lines. Anything else i can do to fully cleanse my bowl??

Also if i take it at 7pm. Do i have to avoid food from 5pm to 7pm.

thanks once again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)