CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'd been drinking the non oral Epsom Salt

Views: 4,549
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,051,063

Re: I'd been drinking the non oral Epsom Salt

Yep - it makes sense that most of us have parasites, gross as it seems. It's something people don't like to talk about, perhaps because it makes us too much in common with other 'animals'. My husband has a real problem with it.

I have an uncle who nearly died recently. They opened him up and discovered an enormous fluke attached to his liver. He raises pigs, so no surprise where it came from.

I worry because I've traveled all over the world and have spent much of my life barefoot. I have gotten the pinworm out with the Para-rid and Para-sweep, but am convinced there are more ominous creatures that I am harbouring inside. Then again, maybe I'm just paranoid. My only real problems have been diabetes, low thyroid, back pain, and indigestion (until the indigestion turned into what seemed like a serious of food poisonings).

I feel very lucky to have found this site. Most of my relatives are sick and not computer-literate. I'm printing stuff off and sending it to my favorite aunt who has diverticulitis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)