CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'd been drinking the non oral Epsom Salt

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 4,459
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,051,063

Re: I'd been drinking the non oral Epsom Salt

Hi Telman,

I did a flush on Monday night and was disappointed in getting only 14 stones. I seem to have a little constipation after the diarhea ends - for instance, I ate a salad on Tuesday after all the Epsom Salts that morning, then some junk food and a brisquit sandwich for dinner. I know - horrid diet and I suffered greatly last night from the sandwich - way too much fat in brisquit, caused me to have a small indigestion attack last night and I vomited up a little, mostly bile and stomach acids. Took an Epsom Salt bath.

Just had a fairly soft stool today, first since yesterday's diarhea ended. For a change, I got a flashlight and looked carefully in the collander (normally I wouldn't be using a collander on the 2nd day after). Poured water thru it and found 4 tiny bright cherry red pieces clogged in with the feces. Like bright red tomato skin, but only the size my about 1/3 of my smallest fingernail. I would never have noticed them if I hadn't used the collander and water.

I did have a small amount of red cabbage in my salad, but frankly it's purple, not red, and certainly night this shiny red toy color.

Is this possibly a fluke part?
This would explain why I was a little sick feeling during the flushes I guess. And I guess it would mean that the Para-Rid and Para-Sweep drugs are working - it got the pinworm out directly after a flush.

I'm feeling a bit like a freak, looking at my poo-poo all the time. My spouse is disgusted, though he wants to get some Huma-worm for himselt, he feels no need to verify that the parasites are coming out and thinks this need to see it is a sickness in itself.
What do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)