CureZone   Log On   Join
Raising PH

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
  Views: 947
Published: 14 years ago

Raising PH

Hey Moreless,

I got the PH test kit and tested the whole family. My daughter was almost 8.0, my husband at 7.0 and I was about 6.7. I did the epsom salt/Hydrogene Peroxide/Baking soda bath last night and have started drinking Celestial Seasonings De-tox tea which has dandelion, echinacea, red clover, and other stuff in it. I'm sweetening it with Molasses. I was unable to find any pickle lime stuff - no one here seems to have ever heard of it. I also found a small shaker of cold water Kelp powder that is sold "as a substitute for salt". I put 1/2 tsp on a baked potato last night and had to add some salt anyway - it's not very salty. Couldn't even taste it on the potato.

Anyway, do you think just adding some of these items into my diet might help a little or do you think the only way to bring my PH up is making the drink?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)