CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone tried this with Intestinal Formula #2?

Views: 2,254
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,051,005

Re: Has anyone tried this with Intestinal Formula #2?

Yes, the Vision Advantage stuff is amazing. It's a little pricey though, and I don't take it every day.

I noticed that my far eyesight was getting bad, not always, just once in awhile. Particularly when I went from a sunny day outside to the flourescent nightmare that is Wal-mart. I couldn't see the products down the aisles. So my aunt sent me the Vision advantage - said she'd given up wearing glasses because of it.

Anyway, it was working great just by taking the rather large pill once a day for a few days in a row - eyesight became sharper and much better. A few weeks later they'd get bad again.

Now, I'm taking it everyday and it's not improving my eyesight at all. Of course I am also taking parasite medicine and a plethora of other stuff like Malic Acid, artichoke extract, de-tox tea, lecithin, choline, etc, etc etc. I think the formula is just getting lost in the mix right now because my eyesight has actually gotten worse these last couple of weeks. I've been wondering if I should stop taking it and wait until I get thru all this other stuff. God forbid that I may have eye parasites along with everything else. At 43, though, it's probably not that unusual to need glasses - I do read a lot.

Anyway, I think anyone with eyesight problems should at least try it for a few days and see what happens.

I'm glad you can get past the tabloid-type brochures you receive - I'm so turned off by it that I just throw them away when I get them. Maybe there are a large percentage of folks who respond to that type of advertising, but I don't. It must work or they wouldn't be doing it and I'm sure they won't miss my business - I'm buying most stuff from the local health food store now and they don't keep info on my credit card number or assume that they can just send me stuff whenever they feel like it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.512 sec, (1)