CureZone   Log On   Join
Apple Cider Vinegar

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 6,576
Published: 14 years ago

Apple Cider Vinegar

I'm on day 4 on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol. I use Braggs raw organic apple cider vinegar to activate the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . (Raw organic apple cider vinegar with the mother does NOT contribute to Candida. It contains good live bacteria and enzymes and DESTROYS candida) Alot of people don't seem to understand the difference between this and regular vinegar which does indeed contribute to Candida.

I make sure to take all supplements and medications 4 hours apart from taking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I'm up to 4 drops 2 times per day. I've experienced a little diarrhea and upset stomach, but that's expected from what i've read. Nothing too extreme.

I read conflicting info about using lemon or lime juice that comes in the little plastic lemon or plastic limes that you buy in a grocery store. I read that Jim Humble said that works fine. I also read somewhere to avoid it. I'm not going to stick with the protocol if i have to use fresh lemons or limes everytime though.

The apple cider vinegar seems to be working fine as far as I can tell, but I did read that lemon or lime juice works better. Anyone else use the stuff in the little plastic lemon or lime sqeeze bottles? Does it work fine or should I just stick with the apple cide vinegar?

Thanks in advance for any replies! :0)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)