CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Carnivores out there, besides me?

Elisheba Views: 2,842
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 10,522

Re: Any Carnivores out there, besides me?

Hi,

I am not sure what blood type A diet consists of, but it doesn't look like what I follow.

I am unable to tolerate grains,potato,dairy, soya and Sugar of any kind except in fruit.

I eat a low carb, high protein diet with essential fatty acids and coconut oil. All my meat and eggs are organic and I eat the eggs raw!It is safe!(Ihave done research on this). I eat my fruit after
my meals.
I eat loads of fish and enjoy nuts and seeds. I also only drink fresh filtered water from my tap or redbush tea.I never feel hungry and only eat 3 times a day.I have become healthier over the last few years. My Fibromyalgia has improved with this diet and the Guaifenesin tablets I am taking to help reverse it.

I would like to add that my blood tests come back normal and my cholesterol levels are fine!I have more energy than I had this time last year.

Is any of this what a blood type A should eat? I would be interested to find out.

Thanks
Elizabeth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)