CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm not convinced...

Elisheba Views: 2,708
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 10,527

Re: I'm not convinced...

Hi Petra,

I understand your concerns about the mercury in fish. I have too, so I had my levels tested last year and they came back normal. I take Vit E which helps to eliminate mercury and other unwanted metals from the body. I also have alot of anitoxident type supplements which help too.

I have never been interested much in a vegetarian diet. I find eating lentils and soya a pain literally. Also there is evidence to suggest that soya depresses the thyroid gland and as I have hypothyroid symptoms, I wouldn't have it again. When I stopped drinking soya milk last year, my symptoms improved dramatically.

Regarding eating raw eggs, I am very careful that I eat only those that are organic and fresh. I haven't had a problem with my bowels, so I am probably ok.If I feel it's necesssary, I will check with my doctor.

As a matter of interest, I will look again at the Blood Type Diet and take some of the offending foods out of my eating programme and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks for taking the time to repsond to my message.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)