CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad smell coming from tongue!!

theqbfox Views: 14,990
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,050,326

Re: Bad smell coming from tongue!!

OK,
so maybe it was NOT an acid imbalance that is the main cause - it was definitely contributing to the white tongue, but going on teh alkaline diet was only a temporary cure, and as soon as i ate anything acidic, everything seemed to go back to where i had started.
I still believe that this is candida, and have started on a threelac regimen and watching my diet. I have been taking way more than the recommended dose of Threelac (6 a day), but i have not felt this good in years! I have energy and clarity of thought that I havent felt since i was a kid, this is wonderful! at the same time though, my bad breath has become worse, same with my eczema - i hope these are just die off effects and soon it will be resolved. How have you guys been doing with this? keep me posted. (I still have white tongue)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.391 sec, (1)