CureZone   Log On   Join
where to get tested for microbes??

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
iptumu Views: 1,275
Published: 14 years ago

where to get tested for microbes??

Hey guys

Well ive been reading your forum and ive gotten a tad bit curious. Ive been diagnosed with chronic colitis for about two years. My colitis started suddenly after consuming food. I dont know what i ate but i had food poisoning which never resolved by itself and was diagnosed with colitis. I have ulcers affecting my entire colon.

Now where can i get tested to see if i have anything lingering in me. I have done all the hospital tests which all came back negative. Now my doctor says that it will turn into either ulcerative colitis or crohns disease a chronic disease where my body attacks myself and there are drugs such as steroids and what not to keep me in remission.

I have read about salt water curing diseases. I am currently taking humaworm and im on day 15 out of 30. Do any of you know where i can get the salt water that cures??

I also have a problem with urination. After i eat or drink i just urinate. And i can urinate every 5 to 10 minutes. So in this case i dont drink much as i can have a piece of bread and i can urinate after eating. I was tested for urinary track but came back negative as well for parasites.

I dont eat much as well...as even eating seems to be difficult.

So have any of you heard of the cause of colitis. I know that crohns might be caused by the MAP bacteria.

Or do any of you have any recommendations to reset my body or anything like that I just want to rid myself of this burden as the medical world only sees me as investment oppurtunity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)