CureZone   Log On   Join
Where to get sea salt and anyone have luck with colitis??

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
iptumu Views: 5,838
Published: 14 years ago

Where to get sea salt and anyone have luck with colitis??

Hey guys

Ive been doing some research after reading a post on Tony Isaac forum. I read that sea minerals might and can actually cure a lot of diseases right now.

So im asking the pros which are you Sea Salt users where i can get myself this amazing substance. Currently i am using humaworm and im on my 3rd week and i have one more week left to go.

I have been diagnosed with chronic colitis and its such a burden. I want to get rid of this inconvenience. Ive had it for close to two years now and have lost so much weight. Also i have a urinary problem and i cant stop urinating.

I would like to know where i can get the best Sea Salt and if they ship all over the world as i am in canada. Id also like to know if there is any protocal such as diet and if i can take additional supplements like aloe vera gel or is salt water all i need. Sorry if the question is silly...:-)

Ive been reading the forum and saw some very positive feedback. Also anyone get better or cure colitis or crohns disease or any digestive issues?? Or hear any stories.

Well any response would be greatly appreciated.

Take care guys

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)