CureZone   Log On   Join
Problems with binging after fast

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Unfettered_moth Views: 17,058
Published: 14 years ago

Problems with binging after fast

I've been having problems breaking a fast correctly. My head always gets involved and I eat not only the wrong things, but I stuff myself to an outrageous degree that leaves me feeling very sick and demoralized. Like right now I am incredibly bloated and my stomach is stretched from overeating the past two days. My stomach is having hard times, and I can feel it. Uncomfortable.

Nonetheless, I am trying not to let it get me down.

I know that each fast gives me an opportunity to try again though, so I am starting a long fast (15+ days is the goal)today and I hope that I can create circumstances in which to break the fast correctly at the end. Like for example, I've realized that breaking my fast on a weekend is certain doom, because there are no boundaries in my life during that time. Much better to break it during a lunch break at work, where my best friend can watch and help me monitor my consumption.

Any other advice? I am determined to complete this longer fast and then break it correctly. DETERMINED. rawrrr... :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)