I had this same experience, so much so that it kicked me into the worst gout attack of my life. However, I would still do the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol for many reasons. As someone suggested on here, I may have gone too quickly to a too high dose (to 10 drops in 5 days).
Detoxing itself will kick you acidic. Detoxing parasites will certainly do that, as well as killing off other toxins and bacteria/viruses.
I drink an enormous amount of water daily. It's something my body needs to keep alkalyzed.
This is new ground, using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . It takes all of us sharing our experiences and helping each other with the knowledge we gain.
Remember, the greatest freedom we have is the ability to freely share information.