CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thinking of writing to oprah

winvi Views: 1,538
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,057,203

Re: thinking of writing to oprah

Yes I think that is a great idea. I have suffered for about 7 months now because the mainstream doctors do not know about Adrenal Fatigue. I have been to doctor after doctor and they write you off if you don't have Addison's Disease. Everybody watches Oprah, I think it would be a world of good to get the message out there that this is a health concern, and doctors need to be aware of the proper testing and treatment. I feel that most of the patients that have CFS or Fibromyalgia have Adrenal Fatigue, but the doctors just don't know how to test properly and treat properly. I actually just found a doctor in my area that knows of adrenal fatigue, and I just finished my saliva test yesterday. I wouldn't want my worse enemy to go through what I have been through, so if there is some way we can help, I am all for it. I already wrote to Dr. Oz on the Oprah web-site begging him for help. I have lost my job, and basically my life as I knew it. Great idea...keep me posted! If Oprah can't help, maybe we can start with the news on Health Alert or something. We need to get this out there! "Alone we are strong; but together, we can work miracles." Zekonai

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)