CureZone   Log On   Join
Ok, I'm going to be a lab rat for ALL here w/ BB please read

Views: 1,808
Published: 14 years ago

Ok, I'm going to be a lab rat for ALL here w/ BB please read

Hey all. I have decided I'm going to be a lab rat for you all here with BB. I am going to make an appointment and go to the breathcure.com facility in Northern California. I was in contact with the doctor a while back askign him lots of questions and finally decided against it. But, doing more research, and seeing this guy has his practice featured on CNN and Wallstreet im going to give it a shot. Its better than nothing right. Please read my last posts so you know I'm just not advertising this guy.

Here is where I'm doubting this though.

I also suffer from BO, I don't know if it is FBO or what, I just KNOW. If you have BB and BO, is it pretty much assumed that I have TMAU? I'm wondering if I have TMAU, can this guy truly CURE my BB? Is that possible? Anybody with knowledge of TMAU can tell me? To be honest, I have done NO research on TMAU because I am terrified, I am truly terrified I have it but right now I just have to face my fears and cure this thing...FAST!

Any help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

I'm planning on heading down there in 2 weeks or so. I will definately keep you guys updated and let you know how it goes. Let's pray for eachother!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)