CureZone   Log On   Join
Its only skin deep but the whole body is involved

Views: 2,997
Published: 16 years ago

Its only skin deep but the whole body is involved

Gals, the best way to have beautiful skin is to start from the inside out.
Skin reflects whats going on inside our bodies. I see Gals at the health food
store buying products like mychell and very expensive skin products, most have silky/milky faces from too much of this goo.
Skin cells totally regenerate! Think about it, we
could really look good at 89 with a little xtra knowledge.
Key # 1 is oxygen. Clean oxygen. Get air ionizers for you home. Breath the cleanest
air you can. # 2, ionize your water. If you saw Grandma, you would run out and
buy a Water Ionizer now. We humans ionize a trillion times a second or so, feed the system.
I kept running into skin in my water studies and have many skin problems in the past. Hopefully we can get out more info coherently here in this new forum.
So far I've removed some moles and rashes. The mole I took out on my temple was related to an inflammed gum. I was able to remove it. I've had skin problems too. Just got a rash off my foot. It was nasty and related too much booze. (we like a shot now and then). But cooled it and blasted the parasites and its gone. I do have a wart on the back of my head where I had stiches years ago - no not from a labotomy - but investigating it and will go over to the wart forum to see if there are better suggestions. Best, PT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.559 sec, (1)