CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skin care like you've never heard it before Eczema-psoriasis and the many names of skin problems

Views: 3,417
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 105,830

Re: Skin care like you've never heard it before Eczema-psoriasis and the many names of skin problems

Sometimes we get caught up in the many names of many disorders.
I've had eczema, its nasty. I see folks discussing treatments in the forums
dedicated to these particular skin ailments. I just want to scream at the top
of my lungs. Pure Ionized Water will start washing the poisons out of our bodies.
Science won't even tell you that these are parasites. Just type in these and any skin ailment on a google search and read what they say. They are right, but they offer only treatments, that last your entire life of course.
Anyway, get this water into your body, cool it with the soda, coffee, booze a bit.
Your insides and your outsides (skin) will start to improve. Then, you can go directly after the rascals with a specific remedy like an essential oil. Let me end here with quotes from 2 seperate research scientists, BOTH NOBEL PRIZE WINNING SCIENTISTS! They both tested skin cells and watched. " It appears that if you feed the skin cell with pure water on an ongoing basis, the cell does not die, it gets fed and is able to wash away impurities." GeeWizkey, we need to get with the program. Get a good microscope from Edmunds and do a little research on your own, you can prove or disprove these guys with your own studies for a few bucks.
Anyway, I could go on and on. With a feedback device you can also prove the general frequencies that skin cells live. The essential oils also live in these MHz frequency ranges. A good book and a few dollars in the right oils like Boldyloxx mentioned, tea trea oil, will do wonders... PT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)