Not the answer I like to give or the one you want to hear but I would find a good
skin doctor/professinal. Some ND's can pick up the causes of a skin blimmish like that or get to what bacteria/virus/fungus is growing there. I would want to know if it was malignant...sounds like a symptom of something else lurking in you. Anyway, I can only tell you what else I would do. Start drinking Ionized Water , even O3 - Ozone oxygenated water with some good celtic Sea Salt to start with. Our heads demand most of the water we drink. Once I found out if it was jaundice or FUNGUS, I would get some high quality Colloidal Silver and dab it constantly on this spot besides ingesting some. At night I would massage my entire scalp in pure aloe cream like the jason company sells.