CureZone   Log On   Join
The products we buy for our health may cause skin rashes and ill health.

Views: 1,826
Published: 16 years ago

The products we buy for our health may cause skin rashes and ill health.

I hear so often about health products out there and their incredible
claims. But, many of them are washed down, by-products...with so many fillers, additives, dyes etc. - they actually cause skin problems and worse.
How many folks have told me they bought essential oils for instance and say their
condition got worse. A good rule of thumb. Buy from known sources, pure and organic if possible, get test results or do your own testing. I know some don't like the govt. agencies poking around but someone has to control these unscrupulous vendors.
For instance, vit. C powder. Most of it is synthetic trash. Like Doc Clark writes, loaded with metals. Don't believe it? Get a good magnet and stick it in the can. So many rashes and skin problems are related to folks thinking they have something good when its not. Most vitamins are cheaply processes with minerals from rock and shale. How is body suppossed to digest shale? Then wonder why we wake up looking like a spotted owl. Anyway, consider this. I've had some awful rashes, eczema, blisters... they are gone so I have hands on experience. Still working on warts though :) Hope I make sense, a bit tired and rambling too much. PT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)