CureZone   Log On   Join
A 3 month plan, any suggestions anyone want to join me? 123go

Views: 2,244
Published: 14 years ago

A 3 month plan, any suggestions anyone want to join me? 123go

Hi

I am nearly at the end with Body Odor ! Fecal odor, changing to other things, I don't know I can't smell it. Anyway it's really getting to me and I need to do something. I have made this plan below and was wondering if anybody would like to start a 3 month detox cleanse etc with me? We could keep in contact and encourage each other. For me it's keeping the protocol up for 3 months that is really difficult but if somebody was doing it with me that would be great. We don't have to be doing exactly the same things but generally keeping on a programe for 3 months.

I have decided to do

First month
1. Humaworm
2. Lugols iodine. I am not sure how to take this or how much to take?
3. presciption antifungal
4. Caprylic acid
5. ohiras pro biotics 12 plus
6. Vitamin C
7. Oxypowder
8. Champex
9. Eat lots of homemade vegetable soup and cut out Sugar chocolate, coffee, milk cheese/dairy, and I am not sure about tea? I would like to be able to drink black tea. Also would goats milk be o.k. is it still dairy?
10. Lymph massages (treat)
11. Exercise (see below)

Month 2
1. Cleanse Smart
2. Lugols iodine
3. cortex (as 123go describes, could you tell me where to get this?)
4. Glucosamine
5. A herbal liver cleanser? not sure which one yet
6. Keep on with prescription antifungals
7. Champex
8. Vegetable stews and lean white meat and fish. No fried foods,
9. Lymph massages (ah yes!)
10. Exercise (see below)

Month 3
1. Lugols iodine
2. Glucosamine
3. cortex
4. prescription antifungals
5. Champex
6. Any other suggestions that come up at the time.
7. Good diet etc
8. Exercise, swimming, saunas (far infra red if I could find one), there is a cold and hot water spray room in my gymn, yoga and maybe an aerobics dance class if I can get up to that. I don't do any exercise at the moment except walk a lot. Used to cycle a lot but now it's too cold.
9. And of course lymph massage again!

I would really like to do this with someone and there must be plenty of people on this site that are really suffering with odor, maybe already doing some of these things anyway. I know Christmas is coming but luckily turkey and vegetables are really healthy so that's fine. Also it's not a really restrictive plan, it's kind of gentle and slow so you should be able to function and work at the same time no problem.

Also I wonder if 123go, since you are now odor free and the light at the end of the tunnel could you mentor us or give any suggestions? I haven't put down Liver Flushes because I did 3 in the past (a while ago) and on the fourth one I couldn't keep the Epsom Salts down. They seem really really harsh, although the morning after one of them I had so much energy I went out jogging. Never been jogging before or since! I am not a jogger believe me! Which kind of Liver Flushes did you do and do you think they are necessary?

Great, hope someone wants to join me, I would like a really good start to 2008 with hope that this will be the year I become odor free. Nothing is more important to me right now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.922 sec, (2)