CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida/Mucous/GSE:

imaxfli Views: 1,692
Published: 15 years ago

Candida/Mucous/GSE:

Had Candida sickness BAD in mid-2005(probably had it for years before)...got so much better by cutting out sugar/eating yeast-free bread/supplements, but it still kind of came and went...with my white-coated tongue(fades from slightly white to pinkish) and mucous in stools and nose/mouth(spitting up for 15 minutes every AM)being some of the simple symptoms that pointed towards results/setbacks. Well I have been taking Grapefruit-Seed-Extract for 7 days now and my tongue is COMPLETELY pink for first time in 2.5 years...I have no mucous with stools and I am spitting up very little mucous when I wake up...had a little anxiety thing last night(1/10 of what they used to be) and a little itchy all over, I was thinking this may be linked to die-off...am also doing alkalizing soaks and drinks. Any opinions of these results??? Thanx for any.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)