Re: Teenage Constipation

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
NancyAng Views: 5,338
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,055,964

Re: Teenage Constipation

Have your son start supplementing with Magnesium. It will move his bowels and it will not work like a laxative. Have him start with two capsules of 400 mg of magnesium oxide every night before bed. He should start going to the bathroom daily after one or two days. If he doesn't, up the amount of magnesium to three capsules before bed.

He will go to the bathroom upon waking or within a few hours once he's been on the mag for a few days. I have been using magnesium like this for over 10 years. I am totally regular and everything is fine. And it doesn't matter what I eat, for some people it doesn't matter. I believe my slow system is because I have a sluggish liver.

I highly recommend Twinlabs Magnesium Capsules, but you can buy the Phillips Milk of Magnesium chewables now and they work fine. But he'll have to take a lot of them to start, about 6-8. He may find that 400 mg is fine after he's on a regular schedule with it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)