CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suffering Need Help, I know I have candida

candida123 Views: 2,322
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,060,036

Re: Suffering Need Help, I know I have candida

STOP ALL MEDICATIONs

Do you know if you have leaky gut syndrome? Do a proper body cleanse meaning colon cleanse(P&B shakes/caprylic acid), parasite cleanse(barefoot dewormer) & liver cleanse(Andrea's Mortiz Protocol) After a proper body cleanse work candida. Diet, antifungals, probiotics, boost immune system, eliminate enviromental toxins & vitamin/minerals.

FIRST THING IN THE MORNING
Squeeze half a lemon into warm water and drink immediately after rising in the morning

Diet-No sugar,etc.

Antifungal- oregano, caprylic acid, Grape seed extract

anxiety- plenty of b vitamins, yoga, meditate, breathing excersises

probiotic- homemade kefir(has LOADS of bvitamins), yogurt,raw saukearut

vitamin/mineral--calcium, magnesium, B vitamins (3-6-12), tumeric, zinc, EFAs(OMEGA3'S), Sea Salt

antioxydants: Vitamin A,C,E....And good cell food: lecithin, fish oil, good EPA oil (flaxseed oil and/or cod liver oil )

boost immune system- live kefir grains, and virgin coconut oil

elimante enviromental toxins--drink water add a tablespoon of AVC to detox body everyday

you NEED green juices to balance PH you can either juice your green drinks or get something like Dr. Schulze superfood or emerald balance energy drink which has all the vitamins, mineral,s greens, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)