CureZone   Log On   Join
On my last week of Humaworm

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
iptumu Views: 1,753
Published: 14 years ago

On my last week of Humaworm

Hey guys

Well humaworm is a great product i must say. I would have to say that it helped me a bit. Also i will most probably do it again in 90 days.

Before humaworm my symptoms were running to the bathroom after anything i eat. I have been diagnosed with colitis and have been given many medication from anti-inflammatory, anti-biotics and steroids. Didnt take the steroids but took the rest and then stopped it all together.

My symptoms before humaworm were frequent urination. Frequent bowl movements. Also i would feel bubbles forming near my rectum and this would happen after i eat. Gas, bloating. Below my belly button it popped out more than my stomach guessing this is because of the inflammation in my colon. Also my mouth was always dry and i was always feeling thirsty but then when i would drink id urinate right away. Always feeling tired, couldnt concentrate and just in general didnt feel good. When i would have a bowl movement the my stool looks normal but when i flush it all turns into dust.

While on humaworm i did have i guess die off symptoms. There was a couple of days where my back was so soar and that it hurt when i bent my neck towards my chest. After a week all that went away. I had really dark stools at one point. But that stopped as well. There was a time when i was so lost just forgot what i was doing but that seems to be getting better as well. I got some nausea. Also im constipated. Im also getting skinny stools and i dont feel fully empty i feel like something is still there and must get out.

Once humaworm is done i plan on taking keffir. As i read that the good bacteria in that might help my colitis. I also plan on drinking aloe vera gel to get some nutrients absorbed into my system as well as do a complete liver cleanse. I also want to try ocean sea salt as i read that this can cure many ailments. If any of you have any info on that let me know. The liver cleanse ill be getting from utopia website. Also read that keeping the liver in tip top shape is the key.

I have to stop this frequent urination. This only started when my colitis started so im really hoping i have something in me.

So humaworm do you think i got rid of the parasites that were lingering in me..well some of them..or do you think i might still have some in me that i would still have to kill. Also what is the best thing to do after humaworm.

Thanks once again humaworm and other for your guidence in my desperate attempt to somewhat get rid of this colitis as my doctors keep on telling me its an "auto-immune disease"

happy holiday guys.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)