CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions on Bloodroot products

Fynancepro Views: 2,246
Published: 15 years ago

Questions on Bloodroot products

I have read here in several posts that dosage for BR is "very small" but can't really tell what very small is? I have the BR tincture - can someone tell me how many drops they started with? I am ordering the powder and can make my own vitamins - what mg capsules have other started with?

If the BR salve creates a sore externally that must be kept clean and bandanged (to prevent the fluid from spreading the cancer), does anyone know how taking it internally works? Does anyone have any firsthand experience with internal use of BR tincture/powder that they would please share? Has anyone experienced a Herxheimer or "die off effect" from internal use of BR? If so what were the symptoms? Does taking probiotics (hours apart) with BR help or hinder?

Do eschars pop out at the tumor location when you take BR internally or does the body process and pass the cancer? Has anyone used ozonated olive oil instead of Vaseline around an eschar where the salve has been applied externally?

I know some of these questions may seem dumb, but I try to be as well informed as possible. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)