CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions on Bloodroot products

Views: 2,097
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 106,207

Re: Questions on Bloodroot products

Taking BR internally made me extremely thirsty, gave me terrible nausea and diahrrea, headaches, body aches, all manner of herx. BR die off is hell, really bad, if you are toxic. I've heard it doesn't do much of anything if you are not. As I've continued to cleanse, the die off is not as bad. I'd say start with a quarter or an eighth of an 0 cap, if you use the powder. I've never taken a tincture, just pills, and don't know the potency of your tincture, so not sure what to recommend. Maybe five drops or even less. You can always take more.

I think keeping a BR wound covered with vasoline is to insure the eschar will seperate. I tried vitamin E oil, and it didn't work as good as vasoline. The healing process slowed down tremendously and I wanted to get it over with, so I switched back to vasoline. Don't know about ozonated olive oil.

No eschar pops out when you take it internally. You get diahrrea and things will surface on your skin. I had something that looked like a stick come out of my back, near a scar where an eschar came off. It itched and burned and it was very hard to pull it out. I put apple cider vinegar on it and my entire back broke into a rash. It took two months of ACV treatement for the rash to heal. I'm glad it's out of my system, whatever it was.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)