I also was wondering if I am allergic to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as my chest looks like I have a bad sunburn or have been burned with a hot iron. Is it possible there might be something wrong with the chemical as I have noticed when mixing it with lemon juice, it smells bad, but it doesn't seem to turn yellow, only gray. And I wonder just how all these different dealers are making it pure and with the correct perecentage amounts in them.
Since this is really the only reaction I have gotten so far, I think I will take your advice and stop for the present time and then start over after a short break. Maybe with a different activator. Thanks again for your input.