CureZone   Log On   Join
Paragone - night sweats, headaches, racing heart

Views: 2,319
Published: 14 years ago

Paragone - night sweats, headaches, racing heart

I started paragone a few days ago with no severe symptoms of an infestation.

I have had headaches since I started (those achey detox headaches), night sweats, and some trouble sleeping. I also noticed last night in bed that my skin was feeling crawly and anus has been a little itchy the past few nights. Today when I took my mid-day dose i had to sit down for a few minutes because my heart started racing and i felt flushed. Also, I spent about 20 minutes feeling strangely depressed this afternoon.

Part of me is happy about these reactions because I think they are telling me that I am actually doing something with this cleanse (that I actually have something to kill). While they are happening, they can be a little scary.. especially when my heart started racing.

None of these symptoms could be caused by the herbs in the paragone, could they? They are all caused by me aggravating the worms?

If I am already having these reactions, should i expect to eliminate some dead parasites soon?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.785 sec, (1)