CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: perrier007 How is it going?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Perrier007 Views: 1,240
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,063,772

Re: perrier007 How is it going?

Hi aharper,

Its going well overall. I'm sorry to hear that The Clark Flush es haven't produced any stones for you. When I first started those it took the first few for my body to learn what it was supposed to do. My first flush I didn't get anything out at all and was so discouraged I quit. But months later I kept running into people ( I'm in L. A. ) who were doing them with success so I tried again. Those are hard on the body- for sure, but very good as well.

I'm on my sixth day of the egg flush and each day I'm feeling better and even on the second day passed some parasites- nasty. THey were hard to see and I really had to study the toilet bowl well to see the two that I did. My bursitis is not nearly as painful as before and keeps improving daily. Today I woke up and had almost full range of motion in my shoulders, which is something that I've been missing for years.

I've also been keeping measurements and I've noticed my rib cage has gone down two inches since I started this round of cleanses. My liver has been - I think - expanding my rib cage, so its going back down, feeling less uncomfortable. My hair is looking great, my eyes and skin have a more vibrancy to them.

This egg flush is different than the one I did a year ago. Last year I got out loads and loads of liver stages, the ones that look like peanuts and are hard as rocks. THis year I'm getting out loads of stuff that I can see in my BM's but I don't know what they are. GLad to be rid of them.

For my egg flush, I've been also doing a coffee enema in the morning an hour or so after I drink the potion. I make my two egg's ( no albumen, only yoke ) , add one tablespoon of oil ( usually Peanut or Safflower - can't take too much oo anymore ) and then I add lemon juice since I have a bundle of lemons for my master cleanse I'm planning on starting next week or so.

hth, let me know if you have any other questions, I'm glad to help.

ciao,
P

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)