CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ulcerative Colitis and MMS

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
InCharge Views: 4,349
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,065,113

Re: Ulcerative Colitis and MMS

"I have not tried Coloidal silver yet. However, I am very much sold on MMS by just reading the books and the forum. "

Can't blame you, I was sold on it also.

I just had a reaction to it that affected my stools that I didn't like, so I stopped taking it worried about maybe I had dug up some virus that was dormant that would bring back the UC. My stools were greyish in color with no structure. Not diarhia, but broken up. This is how they get for me prior to getting UC. Not the color, but being in bits, and pieces rather than being structured.

A colonics person once told me that a normal healthy stool (sorry about being so graphic) should be about the diameter of a babies arm, and 12 to 18 inches long. Mine prior to taking the MMS were close to that after doing the 21 day water fast, and the colloidal silver, and I wasn't ever constipated which is another thing I noticed happened after taking the MMS. I will take it again after the holidays, and just before another Fast.

If you have the full blown UC now, I think the MMS will help you. I would consider getting off the Prednisone ASAP. It made my ankles swell up, and made my legs so weak I could hardly lift them high enough to put my pants on, or climb stairs. It also made me lose my balance easily. I just made up my mind that I wasn't going to take that crap any more. As soon as I stopped (weeks) all those problems went away. And my dosage was only 2mg, not the 7.5 you are taking.

Let us know how you fair.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)