CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: going to start the diet

sans sucre Views: 772
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,064,947

Re: going to start the diet

I just did the diet in the beginning - no antifungals. I noticed a dramatic improvement in the way I felt within about a week and a half. I continued to get better until die off hit, which was about a month and a half into it. And, this was w/o antifungals. When die off hit, I did not know what it was and just thought I was getting worse. So, I started on the antifungals. It was after that when I started to feel REALLY bad. This was because I was ALREADY in die off from the diet, and adding antifungals just overloaded my liver. I think (and I am far from the only one) that people who are experiencing months and months of feeling horrid and draggy are overdoing their protocol and thus stressing their livers beyond their capacity to detoxify, and that keeps folks going around in circles. This is because candida thrives in a toxic environment. Also, people think every time they take something and they feel bad, it is die off, but it can also be the supplement itself is overloading your system. The liver, after all, has to process all these supps we take. That is a big load in and of itself, never mind that it is also trying to detox the candida. I truly wish I had just stayed the course on the diet and had not introduced antifungals. One thing I would recommend is to not eat any grains at first, but to eat beans and sweet potatoes for carbs. Sometimes I think folks go too low with carbs, but we do need some. Grains contain a lot of mold, making them especially bad for candida. I have always said if you get stuck try not doing any grains and see if it helps. I guess the answer is tho that it is not an easy question to answer since we are all different, but I honestly think that if you do have candida you should feel better fairly soon after starting the diet. Just make sure not to do the "if some is good, more is better" approach to taking supps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.861 sec, (1)