I'm surprised by your comment that over 350 mg magnesium can become toxic causing kidney failure. I'm taking Magnesium Citrate and the bottle indicates taking 2 capsules a day for a total of 400 mg/day. Where did you hear that it can become toxic?
I'm also curious - does anybody know what happens to these metals after we take them? For instance: zinc, magnesium, vanadium - I take all these. Do they just come out in your urine, like Vitamin C or do they hang out in your body. The reason I'm questioning this is because I'm about to obtain some jeweler's silver and distilled water and a couple of batteries which make a generator and make some Collodial Silver. I've been told it is good for allergies and even a drop in a kid's eye to treat pink eye. I also used to know 2 people who overdosed themselves on CS in Austin, Texas. It was a fad and they drank it all day everyday and the one guy turned bluish silver and the other (a black man) had his hands turn orangish. Anything in excess, I figure. Anyway, I also read recently that the skin color change is permanent and since I haven't seen these two guys in over a decade, I don't know if that's true or not...if true, it would seem to indicate that the CS you take in never leaves.