CureZone   Log On   Join
Finished 30 days of humaworm !!

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
iptumu Views: 1,343
Published: 14 years ago

Finished 30 days of humaworm !!

Hey guys

Well the 30 days of humaworm are over and ive taken all the capsules. I have to admit i was always taking it every 12 to 13 hours for the first two weeks but then my schdule at work changed and i ended up taking humaworm when ever i could but it was always minimum eight hours apart. But at times it was more than 12 hours apart as well.

Before humaworm i had mucous in the stool, frequent bowl movements about 5 to 7 a day, frequent urination, gas, bloating, mucus in the stool, my stools would break up into dust once i flushed the toilette, i was also constipated, i was getting headaches out of the blue for example i would go to bed with no headache and then wake up with a headache. And most of the times i get a headache near the weekend. I skin kept on itching, my skin on face also changed to a lighter shade of brown. My anus would also burn when i have too many bowl movement also itchs. When i have something to eat i would feel bubbles forming around my anus area and then expel gas or sometimes no gas. I also have chronic colitis. Also i had trouble concentrating and i forgot a lot of things and just felt lost all together.

Now while the 30 days of humaworm i experienced my back being soar one day. It was as if i had just lifted boxes or something when i would tilt my head towards my head my whole back would feel soar and was a bit painful. I had a little bit of nausea. Some gas. I had really dark stools for a couple of days but then it got back to normal. My anus itched as well. I was constipated as well which was a change from the frequent bowl movements. My skin was still itching. Frequent urination was still there but I have to admit i didnt drink enough water and i ill do the humaworm again in about three months.

So now that its over I plan on going a liver cleanse which i will order from the utopia silver website.

But now that humaworm is over whats the best thing to do?? Also which supplements does anyone take....I'll start taking the multi-vitamins.

Well have a merry christmas guys.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (2)