CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: why not try the life force plan?

presterjohn64 Views: 692
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,066,885

Re: why not try the life force plan?

Uh..sorry my enthusiasm didn't translate. I am just trying to help, just trying to put it out there. I don't see how I could be spamming if I am not getting any money for this. Do you think I am working for this doctor? I just started on Curezone, so maybe I am green. I will be sure to restrain my enthusiasm in the future. I have spent THOUSANDS of dollars on supplements, doctor's visits, ND's, energetic medicine, healers, colonics, kombucha, radical dietary changes, so dropping about a hundred dollars a month for something that is proven & logical is no big deal to me. If you talley up everything you've spent on candida, you'll find it's probably a lot more than you ever imagined. This plan is actually quite elegant.

But you have to come to a point where you're honest with yourself and say, "do I actually love this disease? What is this disease doing for me?" You have to ask yourself or a higher intelligence, what am I supposed to learn from this? As soon as I started doing this I got the answer, and that is when the Force Plan came my way. If this idea infuriates you, then you have a ways to go.

BTw, all the anti-fungals in the world just suppress it and do not eliminate it systemically. It will just continue to hide out.

Now, did that sound like spam? Dude, I know this works, there is no doubt in my mind. It's proven. It's a matter of how much longer a person wants to hold on to it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.840 sec, (1)