CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: why not try the life force plan?

presterjohn64 Views: 794
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,067,124

Re: why not try the life force plan?

I have run across a similiar plan, there is a doctor (in Iowa I believe) who has a reputation of eliminating systemic candida in a month. see Karen Tripp's story:

http://www.geocities.com/hotsprings/4966/program.htm

This doctor also says coffee & tea are Ok. He uses the Thorne Product SF-722 just like the Life Force Plan, which is a derivative of the castor bean. It produces an acidic environment that the flora thrive in, while it kills candida. I couldn't do his plan b/c I need a lot of carbs to keep from losing weight & stabilize blood sugar. The Life Force Plan allows all fruits except oranges (fungus) and even starchy veggies like potatoes & the only grain is brown rice. You can eat as much as you want. The SF-722 is soooo incredibly effective at eliminating candida, things that are quickly digested like fruits and starches are not even available for the fungus to feed on.

I too used that bogus three-lac for a year or so. I call it bogus b/c Dr. Jeff says that he had many patients who used that & he believes the "success rate" is part of the marketing. I don't know anyone that was helped by that stuff. Yes, they were expensive!!

The idea behind this plan is that it is Liver-friendly. It helps the digestive system and body heal and detox the dead fungal cells so as not to burden the liver more. The die-off is a viscious cycle that is self-perpetuating, and the sweating prevents the body from being overloaded. I personally use a infrared sauna I made for under a $100 and hang in the shower. I think b/c the plan eliminates a lot of common allergens (dairy, nuts) it resets the immune system as well, and the gut automatically begins the healing process. I started getting bad allergies with candida from leaky gut, and I plan on using L-glutamine which supposedly helps to plug up any existing holes.

As for the cost, I know SF-722 is about $22 on amazon, and the Plan is a short-term deal. You're on on that stuff for 8 weeks. It's one of those things that will save money in the long run and change the quality of life so I figured out where i can cut corners with other things for a few weeks. I know he recommends Jarro-dophilious, which I have gotten cheaply from Swanson's catalog, and he has one other proprietary product which is a combo of Vit. C (ester-c), red clover and echinacea (there are 3 supplements you use). Maybe buy them seperately and get out a mortar and pestle?

I'm so interested in this plan and the one Karen Tripp used b/c it addresses the many of many aspects of the condition, so it works for the vast majority of people. A big part of it is the low HcL and Dr. Jeff told me that this usually self-corrects on the Life Force Plan. The only thing I really miss is my kombucha tea & spelt bread, but I will be able to add that back in a couple months.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (2)